Android (DBZ Series) (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Androids act almost exactly the same as they did when they were 100% Of any race that you chose. They can be occasionally seen recharging or performing tasks that a normal race couldn't normally do.
Androids tend to either be their original height before being robotically enhanced and sometimes opt for more enhancements that increase their weight and height. Normal android height tends to be 5'8" - 7' and tend to weight between 150 - 250lbs depending on the type of enhancements. Androids usually can be seen with a myriad of different eye colors. Some red, some yellow, some blue and everything between. They often have metal plating's on their shoulders, elbows, and/or knees and their chest and legs are replaced with synthetic skin expanding their limits beyond what they originally could do. Some androids may also glow depending on their enhancements.
Due to androids being any race that is willing to undergo the robotic enhancements, they tend to get along with all races, being seen as a helpful tool to some and a savior to others. Some races though might look upon the androids as an abomination and refuse to cooperate with that which isn't natural in their eyes.
Androids can be of any alignment of their choosing due to them possessing their own free will and thoughts.
Androids feel most at home in cities and towns that are further along in their technological advancements due to the cyborg occasionally needing components that aren't easily obtained or made in hidden villages and small towns.
Androids freely follow any religion they see fit but might not feel comfortable with deities that frown upon people changing their bodies unnaturally.
Some Androids like to undergo a change of name or alias that pertains to their new cybernetic lifestyle.
- +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence : Androids enhancements allow them to push their new bodies to limits normally unobtainable by normal races.
- Medium: Medium creatures receive no penalties or bonuses for their size.
- Androids base land speed is: 30ft, 60ft fly speed
- Androids have no detectable aura, so they cannot be directly tracked using Scouters or Ki Sense.
Androids gain two of the following special abilities:
- Internal Retinal Scanner (Ex): The android possess enhanced eyes that enable them to gain Darkvision 60ft. It also enables the android to spend 1 round scanning gaining a +3 in spot. This gives the Android the ability to scan for Ki as though they possessed Ki sense: Able to naturally sense ki of others down to the nearest 100.
- Pain Inhibitor (Ex): The enhanced areas of androids are automatically fitted with neural dampeners that reduce the effects of pain upon the body. This provides the android a damage reduction of 5/-. With the pain inhibitors dormant, the android gains fast healing 5 due to the enhancements being able to focus on maintaining the well being of the body more than defending it. This inhibitor can be turned on/off freely as a move action depending on how the android sees fit.
- Fuel Cell (Ex): Due to the mechanical nature of the androids enhancements, they require a working fuel source that powers their robotic enhancements. This takes form of a battery that is located somewhere in the androids body that is difficult for others to locate. This fuel cell can be powered through Ki absorbed from others that is compounded and transformed into fuel for the android.
- Ki Absorbing Palms (Ex): Androids gain the ability to absorb incoming ki blasts on a successful reflex save and absorb ki from a living victims with a successful grapple. Ki absorbed is equal to the amount of damage instead for grapple and cost of ki for ki attacks.
- Singularity Core (Ex): Androids that have a Fuel Cell can upgrade to this core to no longer have to rely on absorbing ki or charging the cell via the ship. Every turn you replenish 10 ki, but can not go over capacity without taking constitution damage equal to 1d6 per 5 ki over max. Only engaged during battle.
- Lock-on (Ex): Androids with Internal Retinal Scanner can acquire this ability, This ability scales with the transformation level of the character
1st transformation - Deathwatch 2nd transformation - Select a target, attacks made from the android to the target gain +4 to attack roll and +2d6 to damage. can change target as a swift action 3rd transformation - Enhanced ki sense: down to the nearest 10 4th transformation - True-sight and True-seeing
When you acquire the class features Transformation use this list:
- Upgrade Capabilities: Androids have been upgraded by a Robotics Scientist. When this is done the Android gains new capabilities gaining one of the above special abilities that they did not already take. The character gains a bonus to attack and damage rolls equal to their Int modifier. All their Ki powers that deal direct damage are empowered (as the Empower Spell Metamagic Feat). They also gain a permanent boost to ability scores equal to their Int Modifier.
- Upgrade Model: Androids that are upgraded to a new model gain times 2 to there base racial stat modifiers and may reselect their special abilities until they have 3. The character gains a bonus to attack and damage rolls equal to their Int modifier. All their Ki powers that deal direct damage are Maximized(as the Maximize Spell Metamagic Feat) as well as empowered. They also gain a permanent boost to ability boost to scores equal to their Int Modifier times 2. They gain their Int modifier to their AC.
- Upgrade Armaments: Androids have been upgraded by an Robotics Scientist. When this is done Android gains new capabilities gaining one of the above special abilities that they did not already taken. The character gains a bonus to attack and damage rolls equal to their Int modifier. All their Ki powers that deal direct damage are Intensified(as the Intensify Spell Metamagic Feat) as well as the empowered and maximized. He also gains permanent boost to ability scores equal to his Int Modifier times 3. They gain their Int modifier to their AC.
- Upgrade to Super Model: Androids that have survived this long have seen others of their kind fallen but those that have fallen can give their parts to make them stronger. They gain access to all special abilities from the above list. The character gains a bonus to attack and damage rolls equal to their Int modifier times 2. All their Ki powers that deal direct damage are Super(as the Super Spell Metamagic Feat) as well as the empowered, maximized and intensified. He also gains permanent boost to ability scores to his Int Modifier times 4. They gain their Int modifier times 2 their AC.
When you acquire the class feature Full Power use this:
- Over Charge: As a full round action, the character pushes their power to the fullest. The character gains a bonus to attack and damage rolls equal to their Wisdom modifier times 4. All their Ki powers that deal direct damage are Super(as the Super Spell Metamagic Feat) as well as the empowered, maximized and intensified. He also gains temporary boost to ability boost to scores equal to his Int Modifier times 10. This power costs 65 Ki points to engage. This form also deals constitution damage 2d6 per round while in this form. Any person using this ability sheds light as if under a 20th level light spell, this effect can be negated at will. He gains 2 times his Int modifier to his AC. All Ki attacks will deal double damage for the same amount of ki as its base.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|35 years||70 years||90 years||90+2d10 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 0"||+1d10||200 lb.||+2d20 lb.|
|Female||5' 6"||+1d10||170 lb.||+2d20 lb.|