3e SRD:Half-Orcs (Race)
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
- +2 Strength, -2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma
- Medium size.
- Half-orc base speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Half-orcs (and orcs) can see in the dark up to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and half-orcs can function just fine with no light at all.
- Orc Blood: For all special abilities and effects, a half-orc is considered an orc.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Orc.
- Bonus Languages: Draconic, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, and Abyssal.
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
|Race||Middle Age*||Old**||Venerable***||Maximum Age|
|Half-orc||30 years||45 years||60 years||+2d10 years|
*-1 to Str, Con, and Dex; +1 to Int, Wis, and Cha.
**-2 to Str, Con, and Dex; +1 to Int, Wis, and Cha.
***-3 to Str, Con, and Dex; +1 to Int, Wis, and Cha.
Aging effects are cumulative.
|Race||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Half-orc, man||4' 10"||+2d10||130 lb.||X (2d4) lb.|
|Half-orc, woman||4' 4"||+2d10||90 lb.||X (2d4) lb.|
Back to Main Page → 3e Open Game Content → System Reference Document → Races
This page is protected from editing because it is an integral part of D&D Wiki. Please discuss possible problems on the talk page.