3e SRD:Half-Elves (Race)
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
- Medium size.
- Half-elven base speed is 30 feet.
- Immunity to sleep spells and similar magical effects.
- +2 racial saving throw bonus against Enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-light Vision: Half-elves can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. They retain the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- +1 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
- Elven Blood: For all special abilities and effects, a half-elf is considered an elf.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven.
- Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Any.
|Race||Middle Age*||Old**||Venerable***||Maximum Age|
|Half-elf||62 years||93 years||125 years||+3d20 years|
Aging effects are cumulative.
|Race||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Half-elf, man||4' 7"||+2d8||100 lb.||X (2d4) lb.|
|Half-elf, woman||4' 5"||+2d8||80 lb.||X (2d4) lb.|
This page is protected from editing because it is an integral part of D&D Wiki. Please discuss possible problems on the talk page.