3e SRD:Elves, High (Race)
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution.
- Medium size.
- Elven base speed is 30 feet.
- Immunity to magic sleep spells and effects.
- +2 racial saving throw bonus against Enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-light Vision: Elves can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. They retain the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Proficient with either longsword or rapier; proficient with shortbow, longbow, composite longbow, and composite shortbow.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for the door.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven.
- Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Wizard.
|Race||Middle Age*||Old**||Venerable***||Maximum Age|
|Elf||175 years||263 years||350 years||+4d% years|
Aging effects are cumulative.
|Race||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Elf, man||4' 5"||+2d6||85 lb.||X (1d6) lb.|
|Elf, woman||4' 5"||+2d6||80 lb.||X (1d6) lb.|
This page is protected from editing because it is an integral part of D&D Wiki. Please discuss possible problems on the talk page.