3e SRD:Death Domain
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Granted Power: The character may use a death touch once per day. The character’s death touch is a spell-like ability that is a death effect. The character must succeed at a melee touch attack against a living creature (using the rules for touch spells). When the character touches, roll 1d6 per the character’s cleric level. If the total at least equals the creature’s current hit points, it dies.
Death Domain Spells
- Cause Fear: One creature flees for 1d4 rounds.
- Death Knell: Kill dying creature and gain 1d8 temp. hp, +2 Str, and +1 caster level.
- Animate Dead: Creates undead skeletons and zombies.
- Death Ward: Grants immunity to death spells and effects.
- Slay Living: Touch attack kills subject.
- Create Undead: Ghouls, shadows, ghasts, wights, or wraiths.
- Destruction: Kills subject and destroys remains.
- Create Greater Undead: Mummies, spectres, vampires, or ghosts.
- Wail of the Banshee: Kills one creature/level.