Zaezur (3.5e Creature)
From D&D Wiki
|Size/Type:||Small Humanoid (Zaezur)|
|Hit Dice:||(2d6+2 (8 hp)|
|Speed:||20 ft. (4 Squares)|
|Armor Class:||17 (+1 size, +2 Dex, +3 studded leather, +1 light shield),, touch 13, flat-footed 15|
|Attack:||Longsword +3 melee (1d6/19-20)|
|Full Attack:||Longsword +3 melee (1d6/19-20)|
|Space/Reach:||5 ft./5 ft.|
|Special Qualities:||Zaezur Traits|
|Saves:||Fort +3,, Ref +3, Will +1|
|Abilities:||Str 11, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 11, Cha 10|
|Skills:||Climb +3, Handle Animal +1, Hide +2, Jump +0, Listen +3, Move Silently +1,|
|Feats:||Weapon Focus (longsword)|
|Organization:||Company (2-4), squad (10-15 plus 2 3rd-level sergents and 1 leader of 5th-level), or band (20-50 plus 3 3rd-level sergents, 4 5th-level lieutenants, 1 7th-level captain, 4-6 dogs, and 2-5 riding dogs)|
|Advancement:||By character class|
|This page needs an image. If you are an artist, or know of any image that would fit this page, please upload a picture and add it.|
This humanoid stands about half as high as a human. It has a relatively doughy physique, snow white skin, no hair, and pale eyes.
Close relatives to the Halfling, Zaezur are resourceful fighters that get very little respect from creatures taller than them. Despite their size, they are just as capable as humans in performing most tasks and never give up on something till it is finished. Zaezur stand about 3 feet tall and weigh between 40 and 50 pounds. Zaezur usually live in deep forests and other places with limited light sources and as a result, their skin is always a brilliant white without imperfection. Because of this lack of light, there is also a lack of heat. So, Zaezur have become quite adept at keeping themselves warm over the winter seasons.
Their eyes are also affected by this lack of light, growing to twice the size of a normal person's eyes and always being either a dull blue or red. Unlike their Halfling cousins, Zaezur lack the ability to grow hair. So, most Zaezur men get some form of tribal tattoo on their heads to make up for a lack of hair.
Male Names: Tulric, Suldur, Dric, Longly, Dulap, Wreston, Tambic. Female Names: Shearic, Dani-ul, Frei, Dreidi, Rebic, Zaesea, Sulic.
Zaezur are always striving to be the best in whatever they do and will not take defeat for an answer. Zaezur tend to live twice as long as humans, letting some Zaezur elders live to be as old as 200 years. Zaezur Speak Halfling, Zaezur, and Common. When joining a human party, most Zaezur become fighters. However, some also decide to become rogues or clerics.
Zaezur rogues and clerics tend to stand back and use their ranged and magical items as opposed to just rushing in. Zaezur fighters however, prefer to race right into the fray trying to lay waste to as many opponents as they can.
Zaezur Traits: Zaezur possess the following racial traits.
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Strength.
- Small size. +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +2 bonus on hide checks, -4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 3/4 those of Medium characters.
- A Zaezur's base land speed is 20 feet.
- Low-Light vision out to 60 feet.
- Resistance to cold 10
- +2 racial bonus on Climb, Jump, and Move Silently checks.
- +2 racial bonus on all saving throws.
- +3 morale bonus on saving throws against fear. This bonus stacks with the Zaezur's +1 bonus on saving throws in general.
- +2 racial bonus on attack rolls made with thrown weapons.
- +2 racial bonus on listen checks.
- +2 racial bonus on spot checks
- Automatic Languages: Common, Halfling, Zaezur. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Orc.
- Favored Classes: Fighter