Wendulokona (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The Wendulokona fly around the jungle searching for food in great swarms all of them chattering to one another, because the Wendulokona are one of the most sociable creatures in the world, during the day and sleep in great gatherings for most of the night but at midnight they perform a ritual scarring using a colony of fire ants that have been farmed for this purpose and every night they renew these scars the more scars you have the higher your rank. -->
The Wendulokona look just like a normal lizard except that they have thin stretched out skin between their body and fore arms that allows them to fly. They are all a greenish colour and have large red eyes that allow them to see in the dark and on a 270 degree plane.
The Wendulokona are a peaceful race but recently have taken up arms against the orcs who have begun to invade their territories for metals and wood for weapons. Also the Wendulokona have a long stand ing trade system with the dwarven and goblin races of the area so it is part of all young Wendulokona to learn these languages.
The Wendulokona can be of any alignment that's neutral.
The Wendulokona can survive in most tempretures and heights but prefer high level jungles and they find it hard in large cities because of their line of sight being so large.
The religion varies for each tribe but the majority of their religions are based around Kanalaka the god of fertility and good fortune
The Wendulokona speak common, draconic, dwarven and goblin and can learn any non-restricted languges.
The names of the Wendulokona are determined by the first peice of solid food they eat e.g. if a baby Wendulokona eats a cocona fruit as its first piece of solid food it will be known as cocona.
- +8 Dexterity,+2 Strength +4 Charisma, -2 Intelligence: The Wendulokona are strong for their size and are a very agile race that likes to make freinds. However they don't have very large brains and usually follow whoever seems in control of the situation just like sheep
- Small: As a Small creature, a Wendulokona gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but she uses smaller weapons than humans use, and her lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
- Wendulokona base land speed is 20 feet; Wendulokona can fly at 40 feet with perfect maneuverability
- Darkvision: Allows the Wendulokona to see 120ft in the dark but only in black and white.
- Racial bonus of +4 on hide checks and move silent +2 on spot and search, +4 on all jump and climb checks.
- Racial bonus of +2 on attack rolls with all claw weapons and daggers.
- The Wendulokona has the ability to attack once with each of its front claws (1d6) and if both hit then you get another attack with the back claws for 1d12
- Automatic Languages: Draconic, common. Bonus Languages: all except restricted ones.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races