Varium Corpus (3.5e Cleric Domain)
From D&D Wiki
Varium Corpus Domain
for every four levels you can cast Blood Thrall once a day so at level twenty you can do it five times a day. A Blood Thrall has the same health that you do and can store health and transfer health at will. Blood Thrall can store excess healing from spells and blood from Vampiric touch to almost twice the amount of health they have. The Blood thrall is created from a pinch of the casters blood with a corpse and so therefore is completely psychically controlled by the caster. You can also sacrifice a Blood Thrall at full or double health to raise on ally from the dead, although they will have to return as a Vampire at full health or a 1/4 of their full health as normal. All of the spells in this list can be applied to allies.
Varium Corpus Domain Spells
- Death Knell: Kill dying creature and gain 1d10 temporary hp, +2 to Str, and +1 caster level.
- Strength of My Enemy: Siphon away your enemy’s strength and grow stronger.
- Rejuvenation: you/ally regenerate 5 hp/round.
- Metamorphosis: Assume shape of creature or object.
- Psychofeedback: Boost Strength, Dexterity, or Constitution at the expense of one or more other scores.
- Clone: Duplicate awakens when original dies.
- Oak Body: Your/Ally body becomes as hard as oak.
- True Metabolism: You/ally regenerate 10 hit points/round.
- Metamorphosis, Greater: Assume shape of any nonunique creature or object each round.