User talk:Roteton Kin
From D&D Wiki
The Return of the Dark Queen (5e Campaign Setting)
- Slow progress but progress nevertheless. I have all the resources on paper, just need to compile it into the appropriate pages. Roteton Kin (talk) 14:10, 11 Oct 2016 (CST)
Hello Roteton Kin. Regarding the new dragons you've made (I made a list of new chromatic and metallic dragons here), there are a few issues. Firstly, how old would a Very Young Black Dragon (5e Creature) be? Presumably, younger than a young dragon but older than a wyrmling, but considering that a wyrmling is a dragon younger than 6 years old and a young dragon is younger than 100 years old, how old does that make the very young dragon? Secondly, you've been leaving out a few spaces where there should have been (for example, fly 80ft. when it should be fly 80 ft.) Maybe a view of the 5e Creature Design Guide would be beneficial? The new dragons look pretty good, and I'd like to see some more. SirSprinkles (talk) 23:23, 7 November 2016 (MST)
- SirSprinkles, in regards to how the age categories change is more of a reversion of how 3.5e did the age categories. Below is how 3.5e did it.
|2 Very young||6–15|
|5 Young adult||51–100|
|7 Mature adult||201–400|
|9 Very old||601–800|
|12 Great wyrm||1,201 or more|
In regards to the formatting of the pages, I'll take a better look at the 5e Creature Design Guide to better format them. More dragons are on the way just working them into fruition. Roteton Kin (talk) 08:32, 8 November 2016 (CST)
- Oh, in case you were wondering, I give you permission to make very young etc. versions of my dragons (found at Dragons (5e Creature)). SirSprinkles (talk) 16:43, 13 November 2016 (MST)
- Sweet, I look forward to creating the other age categories for your dragons. I've already come up with ideas on how to use some of those dragons in my Five Heads campaign idea. The premise being that 5 chromatic great wyrms (black, blue, green, white and red) are running dragon based gangs and are inciting terror in millions of people. Roteton Kin (talk) 17:50, 13 November 2016 (CST)
- SirSprinkles (talk), I'm adding Siege Monster and the links to the SRD and homebrew page for the respective creatures. Just to keep you in the loop. Roteton Kin (talk) 00:01, 15 November 2016 (CST)
- We could throw it on the Dragons page with a brief explanation of each additional age category that way we don't have to throw it on every single dragon. Roteton Kin (talk) 08:50, 23 November 2016 (CST)
- Well, I did intend for the table to be on the main page, not each and every dragon, as that would be redundant. Maybe some kind of table detailing additional half-dragons could be included as well? SirSprinkles (talk) 15:02, 23 November 2016 (MST)
SirSprinkles (talk), been sometime but I have renewed the dragon crusade. I have needed to update the Great Wyrms and Wyrms as they were under CR by a fair bit according to the DMG. I know since I had to rework my CR Calculator to include Mythic level monsters. It has been helpful in checking my work as it were. --Roteton Kin (talk) 17:27, 27 April 2018 (MDT)
Aura Guardian Plaigarism?
Hallo there, long time no see! I hope you remember me with your Aura Guardian? Well, I found this Reddit post that someone copy-pasted your work!
No, it isn't me. I post my homebrew stuff here or on facebook by request. I appreciate the heads up but it isn't just my work, you and I sculpted it to its current form. --Roteton Kin (talk) 23:26, 23 April 2018 (MDT)
5e magical item
Could you post an item called Horseshoes of the Peerless Steed? --184.108.40.206 13:06, 30 June 2018 (MDT)
Good day. I am here to inquire about making some adjustments to the page you created. All I wish to do is add some details about height and weight modifiers, and an alternate feature for those who feel that the Desert Trance is too powerful. Not a replacement feature, just something they can use instead... a different choice, if you will.
Well, seeing as it has been a month since I made my request, and apparently two years since you were last active on here, I shall be going ahead with the changes that I mentioned previously. If you ever see this, know that I will only be adding further information to the page, not fundamentally changing how it works. Any changes that I do make to your work will solely be in regards to spelling and punctuation, should I find any errors.