Uchiha (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Uchiha are very kind and loving towards their family and respectful to their clan and teachers. They are very proud of their respective clans and have a strong desire to emulate clan elders, desiring their approval and recognition. This changed after the Uchiha Clan Downfall, turning them cynical and arrogant, causing them to become self-titled avengers dedicated to killing the ones who destroyed the clan. Uchiha are typically assassins or rouges.
The Uchiha are humans, but wield the powerful sharingan that has developed in their bloodlines over many decades. Their eyes grow in power as they progress through their lives and experience combat. As the power of their eyes change so does it's appearance, when their sharingan is activated their iris's will turn a red color and small black circle shapes (slightly smaller than the pupil) called prongs will appear around the pupil. As the sharingan progresses they will move from one pronged (or One-Tomoed) sharingan (One smaller circle around the pupil) to the two pronged (or Two-Tomoed) sharingan and finally the three pronged ( or Three-Tomoed) sharingan (Three smaller circles around the pupil). Uchiha also have an inborn skill of hand-to-hand combat, allowing them to quickly progress in the field of martial arts and other fist based combat styles.
The Uchiha dont get along with many other races and have a tendency to seclude themselves from others.
Uchiha have no set alignment, but often times lean towards chaotic neutral
The Uchiha clan(s) resides in mostly forested areas, making them adept at tracking and moving through forested terrain.
The Uchiha have no set religion.
Common +2 more of choice
Baru Fugaku Hikaku Inabi Itachi Izuna Kagami Madara Mikoto Naka Naori Obito Rai Sarada Sasuke Setsuna Tajima Tekka Teyaki Uruchi Yakumi Yashiro Shisui
- +2 Dexterity +2 Wisdom:
- Uchiha base land speed is 30 feet:
- One-Tomoe Sharingan: You gain a +5 racial bonus on saving throws versus illusions.
- : A creature you have seen within the previous round, or a creature you have exactly pinpointed the location of using a Perception check against their Stealth within the previous round. You gain truesight against the target.
- : They are also able to tell if a person is under the effects of an illusion spell because the person's lifeforce flow would be irregular.
- : You are not effected by vision impairing conditions (exuding darkness) such as fog or smoke.
- : You can read lip movements.
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|