Time Twister (5e Subclass)
From D&D Wiki
The Time Twister is a Roguish Archetype, they are those who have learned to twist time to step behind their enemies for a quick assassination or to pass through areas unnoticed.
Time Twister Spellcasting
|Rogue Level||Cantrips||Spells Known||1st||2nd||3rd||4th|
When you reach 3rd level, you gain the ability to cast spells. See chapter 10 for the general rules of spellcasting and chapter 11 for the wizard spell list.
- Cantrips. You learn three cantrips of your choice from the Wizard spell list. You learn an additional Wizard cantrip of your choice at 10th level.
- Spell Slots. The Time Twister Spellcasting table shows how many spell slots you have to cast your spells of 1st level and higher. To cast one of these spells, you must expend a slot of the spell’s level or higher. You regain all expended spell slots when you finish a long rest.
- Spells Known of 1st-Level and Higher. You know three 1st-level Time Twister spells of your choice.
- The Spells Known column of the Time Twister Spellcasting table shows when you learn more wizard spells of 1st level or higher. Each of these spells must be of a level for which you have spell slots. For instance, when you reach 7th level in this class, you can learn one new spell of 1st or 2nd level.
- Whenever you gain a level in this class, you can replace one of the Time Twister spells you know with another spell of your choice from the Time Twister spell list. The new spell must be of a level for which you have spell slots.
- Spellcasting Ability. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for your Time Twister spells, since you cast your magic through arcane studies. You use your Charisma whenever a spell refers to your spellcasting ability. In addition, you use your Charisma modifier when setting the saving throw DC for an Time Twister you cast and when making an attack roll with one.
- Spell save DC = 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Charisma modifier
- Spell attack modifier = your proficiency bonus + your Charisma modifier
Starting at 3rd level your time twisting powers unlock, you can use your Cunning Action to stop time until the end of your turn, applying the same restrictions as the time stop spell. Alternatively you can choose to step out of time, disappearing for a number of rounds of your choice and reappearing afterwards on your turn, having traveled forward in time.
Starting at 9th level you can react quicker when twisting time, when you use your Uncanny Dodge feature, you can briefly stop time and expend half of your movement, after which time resumes.
At 13th level you are now able to slow down time for everyone except yourself. You can use your bonus action to cast haste on yourself, you regain the use of this ability at the end of a short or long rest.
Once you reach level 17 you become a master of twisting time, as an action or reaction you can cast time stop, during this time you are able to make attacks or affect objects being worn or carried. You regain the use of this ability at the end of a long rest. Additionally, your body and soul are now detached from time, you stop aging and cannot be aged magically, you are able to change your body's age to any age you desire as an action.