Ten Winged Angel, BB Variant (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Ten Winged Angel, BB Variant
A Ten Winged Angel, BB Variant is greatly above average for the evolution line. Upon specific circumstances, this race can evolve into a Seraphim, BB Variant. Two race hybrids of this race may exist. A hybrid provides all the benefits of the other race and all the benefits of this race; except, all numeric values are halved (good and bad). When evolving, this creature can never be a non-hybrid race. If some means forces this (wish spell, divine power, etc.), a creature of this race looses the benefits of its hybrid race, but does not gain the full value of a pure breed of this race.
Angels have a normal human range of personalities, for the most part. Angels however, tend to be more passive than humans, and act more with less emotions than a standard human. Angels, while not completely apathetic, tend to indulge in emotions less often than otherwise. Angels do have a full range of emotions, including negative emotions, but tend towards the more positive of the spectrum. Kindness, generosity, and caring are the bread and butter of any angel; however, angels have evolved a natural caution of being taken advantage of, making angels slow to trust non-angels despite their desires.
Angels more often than not have a pale white skin tone that almost glows in the sunlight. Some angels however, may have a blueish tint to their skin. Wings grow out the back of an angel, starting near the shoulderblade and continuing down towards the backbone (when more than one pair of wings is present). Otherwise, Angels appear very similar to humans (though in bright sunlight, at just the right angle, an ethereal halo can sometimes appear, more akin to a golden circular rainbow than a solid however).
Angels have the same range of relations to all factions, that is individually, except for Demons. Demons are always despised by a good Angel. Racially, there is an aversion to Demons. Well, Demons and abominations...
Angels can be of any alignment except Evil. Typically, however, they favor Good alignments.
It has been said that there is not a land without at least one Angel. Angels are magnanimous, constantly looking for new regions to save and sanctify. Though, originally, Angels live in celestial planes.
Angels often have a near worship to a specific god (of a Good alignment), believing he or she to be the only true God. A god to worship is not necessary however, and many Angels consider a concept of existence (Judgment, Honor, Kindness, etc.) to be sacrosanct instead of being-worship.
The Angels have a Tongues spell always activated therefore they are able to understand all languages they hear and are able to speak in them fluently. In addition to their immense knowledge most languages are known to this species.
- +8 Str, +8 Dex, +5 Int, +6 Wis, +8 Cha: ten winged angel gain a single domain from their deity and stacks with other cleric domains acquired.
- Outsider (Holy): Ten Winged Angels are celestial outsiders.
- Size: Large.
- All HD becomes D12 regardless of class.
- Racial Hit Dice: An Ten winged angel begins with five levels, which provide 5d12 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +5, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +4, Ref +4, and Will +4.
- Racial Skills: An ten winged angel levels give it skill points equal to 8 × (8 + Int modifier).
- Racial Feats: An ten winged angel levels give it three feats.
- perfect shapeshift: You can change your physical form to any other creature at will.
- Gate: Able to create a disk to allow travel between planes or on planes has a maximum range of 100ft + 10 per level.
- Ten Winged Angel's base land speed is 100 feet while flight speed is 250 feet
- Body of power(EX): As a free action Ten winged Angels have +10 to all stats, +20 to their AC for 10 turns and increases the base speed by 100 feet however after activating this ability the Ten winged Angel is unable to do anything as they turn to stone for a full day.
- Natural Shield aura: A ten winged angel is automatically has an natural shield which gives a +10 to armor bonus to it's Natural Armor bonus.
- Low-Light Vision: ten winged angels can see 200 feet in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. He or she retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Darkvision: Ten winged Angel can see 150 feet in complete darkness. Contrary to expectations, he or she retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Leadership: Are able to attract followers. This can be used as a racial skill Leadership (3.5e Feat).
- divine strike: Ten winged angel makes one attack as a part of a standard action, performing a powerful special strike that unleashes a huge burst of divine power in an area. The area effect deals 1d6 points of divine damage per caster level (Reflex half). A creature hit directly by the attack takes the weapon's damage on top of the area effect damage, and isn't allowed a saving throw against the latter. Creatures that take damage from the holy enhancement are treated as vulnerable to the area effect
The area effect has the following shape and size, depending on the weapon type: Piercing weapons (and ranged weapons) create a piercing energy lance in an 60-foot line. Slashing weapons create a destructive energy slash in a 30-foot cone. Bludgeoning weapons create an explosive energy burst in a 15-foot-radius spread centered on the point of impact. You yourself are exempt from the area's effects. (Ten winged angels can use there Divine strike every 1d8 rounds)
- Dominate Being:You can control the actions of any creature through a telepathic link that you establish with the subject’s mind.
- Pray: Angels heals all negative status effects once per day.
- Resurrection: Angels are able to resurrect themselves and any other class except for demons or chaos aligned monsters as long as they are still aligned to their god, This can only be used 3+level times a day.
- Reflect(EX): Angels are able to propel a defense barrier around them that will reflect any to all attacks that are targeting them, however this ability may be used only three times a day as it is extremely tiring for the Angel.
- Fear Aura(Ex): Enemies of Ten winged Angel, who clearly sees a Ten winged Angel at a distance of max. 40 ft is terribly frightened by the appearance of the being. Creatures with equal or less than 1/4 of the Arch Angel's HP have to make a fortitude save or die instantly. Creatures with at least one more HP but only up to one half of the Ten winged Angel Hp have to make the save to avoid being panicked. Success means, that they are shaken. Creatures with more HP are shaken if they don´t succeed the save. The DC is equal to 10+1/2 HP of the Ten winged Angel + his Cha modifier.
- Perfect Recovery: As a bonus action ten winged angels are able to heal any target as though a week has passed by.
- Mass healing: As a full round action ten winged angel are able to heal all allies in a radius of 50 feat + 10 per level 5d10 + 1d10 per level.
- Quick heal: As a swift action ten winged angels are able to heal 2d6 + 1d6 per level.
- Invisibility: Ten winged Angels are able to become invisible.
- Regenerate: Angels are able to regenerate lost limbs and wings after 10 minutes of rest
- true seeing (Ex): Ten winged Angel have true seeing.
- Knowledge: Angels gain a +10 to all Knowledge Religion checks.
- Blinded: Angels cannot be blinded.
- Holy: All Angels may choose to make any and all of their damage of the Holy Subtype.
- Automatic Languages: Celestial, Common. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Any.
- ECL: 11
A Ten Winged Angel is a Tier V evolution race. As a Tier V this race grants the following:
- 1. A +5 to Heal. The Heal skill is a considered a class skill. If already a class skill add a +1 to Heal skills.
- 2. A +5 to Listen. The Listen skill is a considered a class skill. If already a class skill add a +1 to Listen checks.
- 3. A +5 to Sense Motive. The Sense Motive skill is a considered a class skill. If already a class skill add a +1 to Sense Motive checks.
- 4. Angels have wings and possess the ability of flight. Angels may choose which flight speed option to use at the beginning of each encounter. At this tier Angels can fly and of the following: 100 feet (clumsy), 80 feet (poor), 60 feet (average), 40 feet (good), 20 feet (perfect).
- 5. At the beginning of the day, an Angel may choose one of a set of healing abilities. This healing is a supernatural ability and may be performed as a swift action and resets each morning. The Angel may perform healing as if the spells of any of the following: Cure Serious Wounds 12/day, Cure Critical Wounds 9/day, Mass Cure Light Wounds 7/day, Regenerate 5/day, Heal 3/day.
- 6. Immunity to Energy/Ability Drain/Damage.
- 7. Immunity to Transmutation (petrification/polymorph).
- 8. Immunity to Non-magical disease and Resist 10 of either electicity/cold/acid.
- 9. Immunity to Mental Effects.
- 10. Immunity to the element the resistance was selected for.
Starting Age: Angels are biologically immortal. At the age of about 1, an Angel is fully grown. Angels of any age can be at any tier, theoretically.
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 0"||+1d12||25 lb.||× (4d3) lb.|
|Female||5' 0"||+3d6||20 lb.||× (4d3) lb.|