Talk:Shield of the Endless Sky (5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
Looking at This Shield
- This item has a +2 AC boost on top of a shields +2 AC boost which is already strong.
- This shield has several instances of improper wording and formatting, see 5e SRD:Dragon Scale Mail, 5e SRD:Staff of Fire, and Help:When to Italicize and Capitalize.
- Damage reduction is extremely powerful, and there isn't a term for "magic damage" in 5e.
- The armor has too many charges that can be used on spells that improve your survivability by far too much with this shield's other effects. Casting shield just once allows your AC to reach +9 with this shield for example(and shield of faith further increases your AC).
- Finally, the shield shouldn't regain all of its charges at dawn.--Blobby383b (talk) 14:57, 22 April 2018 (MDT)