Talk:Returning (5e Variant Rule)
From D&D Wiki
I've made a few changes:
- Renamed to "returning". A ricochet is when a projectile bounces off a surface.
- You can only catch it if you miss.
- You can't spend an action to catch it (since you've used it to throw), and you can't use a reaction to catch it (because you can't use them on your own turn). I've changed this to an automatic catch at the end of your turn. This stops you from throwing the weapon multiple times per turn.
- Removed "is considered to be a light weapon" since this is an additional property, not a replacement.
- Aerofoil weapons need lots of space to bank and return (look at some videos of boomerangs in use to see what I mean), so adding a requirement for this. Marasmusine (talk) 02:05, 23 April 2015 (MDT)
- I got the idea, Aerofoil should be in the design of the weapon so it must be describe in the weapon.