Talk:Imperial Warden (5e Class)
From D&D Wiki
- Feature spread isn't good.
- "Imperial Magic" is all over the place, it says they are spells, but confusingly they are not spells, and there's no reason you couldn't use the normal spell slot system for this (especially since some of these already have analogues in the PHB spell list)
- "outside planar entity" should read "celestials and fiends". The presence of magic is detected using the detect magic spell, not a "check".
- +5 to weapon damage at 3rd level
- Many features say so many "times per day". These should be recharged at the end of a long rest.
- Imperial aura: "end of the encounter" should be "for 1 minute". It doesn't say what the damage type is.
- Terminology needs improving everywhere.
- Dreadnoughts bonuses are not scaled correctly, nothing should give you "+10 AC" or "+20 to strength checks". Unmovable should have something like the wording of the shield spell, and you could say something like "When you are forced to move you can use your reaction to remain in the same space."
- "+5 damage reduction to all damage" - 5e doesn't have damage reduction. Marasmusine (talk) 09:28, 7 March 2017 (UTC)
- Something about the way this class introduces its spells infers that the level of the spells are higher than level 9
- Hey I'm back and I'm overhauling a lot of my old classes and items, thanks to Phoenix for all the balancing work he did on the class! Any discussion is helpful and I'm going to try hard to make this class work. --Luigiegbert (talk) 09:17, 3 June 2018 (MDT)