Talk:Critterkill (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
Heya CL! Seems like got really busy for ya. This page showed up on the WIP dpl so figured I'd mention something. If you don't make an edit on it soon to clear the dpl I change something and undo it just to refresh the timer. Cheers! ~ BigShotFancyMan 07:16, 13 May 2019 (MDT)
- hmm yes. I'm still not sure how to make this spell work so I'll take it down a notch and maybe come back to it one day. —ConcealedLight (talk) 06:01, 23 May 2019 (MDT)
- What did you not like about it? The summary is grand in my opinion ~ BigShotFancyMan 08:06, 23 May 2019 (MDT)
- The material component also makes me laugh when I think about it, make for a quite a few interesting conversations: You could say your characters personality provides it, it could be a legitimate item or a play on words for venom (as hubris and venom are synonyms).
- Anyways, the issue was trying to figure out an appropriate spell level to CR to effectively instantly kill because I wanted more insta death type magic and PWK is too high level and a little underwhelming at that point, among other things. —ConcealedLight (talk) 09:02, 28 May 2019 (MDT)
- lol missed that. Um certainly opinions. I won't trouble you with mine about it :p ~ BigShotFancyMan 11:06, 28 May 2019 (MDT)