Steady Stance (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
|Steady Stance||Fill in prerequisites for this feat||You can fight just about anywhere.||-|
You can fight just about anywhere.
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Balance.
- 0 ranks: You gain a +3 bonus to your Balance checks.
- 4 ranks: If an effect would knock you prone, if you succeed on a DC 20 Balance check, you remain standing.
- 9 ranks: If your opponent is balancing, you gain a +3 dodge bonus to AC against their attacks unless they succeed at beating you in an opposed Balance check.
- 14 ranks: All Balance DCs are halved for you.
- 19 ranks: You never suffer any impairment or damage from anything you're standing on, whether it's molten lava, a cloud, or even another creature. Ambient conditions, such as lighting or weather, can still impair you.