Spell, Angel (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Angel, Spell Variant
Ancient and immortal beings,that believe they are higher then other beings because they are all powerful in the realm of magic
Golden eyes, long silver hair with wings of the same color.
For the most part they believe other races are less deserving to be on this planet however unless enraged they will not act in this manor.
they are good at first glance but they are truly chaotic
they only pray to one god the true god
a angel has many names and will go by what it pleases.
- -6 strength, +4 Dexterity, -2 Constitution, +10 Intelligence, +6 Wisdom, +4 Charisma , smarter, faster, more intelligent and more attractive creatures yet physically weaker
- ' Angel base land speed is 50 feet: flying speed 80 feet:
- knowledge proficiency / all
- True seeing (120 feet)
- Spell immunity only towards any kind of compulsion spell's a angels mind is there own and can not be over come
- ' angel's are highly attune to all forms of magic and are granted +4 caster levels when casting spells also gain spells beyond mortal knowledge
- +8 natural armor
- Automatic Languages all . being immortal they have learned all languages
- Favored Class: any arcane/divine
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 5"||+1d8||150 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|
|Female||5 ' 5 "||+1d4||100 lb.||× (1d4) lb.|