Snake Geist (3.5e Race Template)
From D&D Wiki
Snake Geist (Template)
Usually don't act any different from their normal selves, except that they do desire male company; they don't care if it's by enslavement or by consent. They are very flirty, and will do almost anything to get attention from men. They can create fangs in their Base Race form to use their Geist Venom. Their venom is very powerful they can make poisons and antidotes within their bodies. When in Geist form they pass their venom through their claws. They can be tied down to one person if he actually tries to keep them under control.
Eyes: blue, green, yellow, silver.
Armor: silver, blue, green.
Hair: blue, green, silver.
Their base race form is that of a very beautiful female of that race. When in Geist Form they have armor around their head and neck, and their shoulders. Their skin in Geist Form is that of a light blue except around their hands and feet, that is a darker blue. They have webbed hands and feet to move faster in water. They also have claws, unlike most Geist their claws do not cause Geist infection it's their venom, and they can choose wether their venom will turn them or not. They are the fastest of the Geist in water but not on land, although they are faster than most normal races.
When you are turned it happens in stages: first your eyes change, then your hair changes, then you grow your claws and tail, then finally your body shifts into Geist form. After the first time you can go to any of the stages you want; strate to Geist form, change of eye color, or up to claws and tail your chose. But when you shift to a middle stage you will get all that comes before it: want claws and a tail well you will also get a new eye and hair color.
Geist after adulthood don't change in appearance even in their base form until venerable age. But they still do get the same penalties when reaching middle and old age.
Flirtatious; unless they are tied down to one person
Any Chaotic. Most common is Chaotic Neutral though.
Most. Any places with water. Basically any but a desert.
Same as Base Race
Same as Base Race
- +1 Intelligence, wisdom, dexterity. +3 charisma. -1 constitution, strength.
- Humanoid (Geist): for more info look to Lizard/Wolf Geist (3.5 race template)
- Snake Geist base land speed is 40 feet. 30 feet when in base race form. 50 feet when in water.
- Geist form(Su): transforming is a move action. Add the health of a large viper snake to your own.
- Geist Venom: it is their means of Geist infection. Can choose to infect a person with Geist virus, but it takes 24hr to take affect. They can also cure them if it hasn't taken full effect yet. At character lvl 3 they can use a poison that does 5d6 over 6 rounds. At character lvl 5 they get a healing venom which heals 1d8 per round for 10 rounds. At character lvl 8 they can use a freezing poison, which freezes an enemy for one round. And at character lvl 15 you can use a controlling poison which give a character a suggestion which they must follow unless they can pass the Will Save DC(10+Snake Geist lvl)
- Geist Claws: strong as steel do 1d6. Adds to any unarmed strike dmg.
- Water Blades: As long as there is water in the air or around you can do this move. Send a blade of water hurling at your enemies, does 1d8, range increment 10 feet.
- Stunning Beauty: your beauty is so great that any being that can find you attractive will be distracted when trying to attack you. Add your charisma modifier to your AC
- Automatic Languages:Same as Base Race. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: any
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|185 years||300 years||450 years||+5d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Female||5' 9"||+1d6||125 lb.||10× (1d6) lb.|