Slippery Contortionist (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
|Fill in prerequisites for this feat
|Your childhood nickname was "Greasy the Pig," but now people call you "The Great Hamster."
Your childhood nickname was "Greasy the Pig," but now people call you "The Great Hamster."
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Escape Artist.
- 0 ranks: You gain +3 to your Escape Artist checks.
- 4 ranks: While squeezing into a space at least half as wide as your normal space, you may move your normal speed and you take no penalty to your attack rolls or AC for squeezing.
- 9 ranks: You can squeeze through a tight space or an extremely tight space as a full-round action, but you take a -10 penalty to your Escape Artist check. Opponents grappling you don't get positive size modifiers added to their grapple bonus when you use Escape Artist to try to break their hold.
- 14 ranks: If you succeed on a DC 30 Escape Artist check, you can ignore magical effects that impede movement as if you were under the effects of freedom of movement for one round; this is not an action. You can also slip through a wall of force or similar barrier with a DC 40 check.
- 19 ranks: You can make an Escape Artist check instead of a saving throw for any effect that would keep you from taking actions. (This does not help against effects that don't allow a saving throw.)