Sharns (D20 Modern Race)
From D&D Wiki
Sharns are an advanced race of engineers and warriors. Although they have achieved space travel, they have no desire for expansion. Their only interests are technology and inventing.
- +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence.
- Medium Humanoid (Sharn).
- Sharn base land speed is 30 ft.
- +4 racial bonus on Pilot, Drive and Computer Use checks.
- Insight: sharns gain a +2 bonus on all skill checks having to do with mechanics and technology. In addition, they can automatically operate any vehicle or other piece of equipment if they spend at least 10 rounds studying it.
- Sharns are proficient with all Sharn Weapons.
- Automatic Languages: Sharnian. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Fast Hero.
- Level Adjustment: +1