From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Granted Power: Once per day, you can perform a greater turning against undead in place of a regular turning. The greater turning is like a normal turning except that the undead creatures that would be turned are destroyed instead.
Sun Domain Spells
- Endure Elements: Exist comfortably in hot or cold environments.
- Heat Metal: Make metal so hot it damages those who touch it.
- Searing Light: Ray deals 1d8/two levels, more against undead.
- Fire Shield: Creatures attacking you take fire damage; you’re protected from heat or cold.
- Flame Strike: Smite foes with divine fire (1d6/level damage).
- Fire Seeds: Acorns and berries become grenades and bombs.
- Sunbeam: Beam blinds and deals 4d6 damage.
- Sunburst: Blinds all within 10 ft., deals 6d6 damage.
- Prismatic Sphere: As prismatic wall, but surrounds on all sides.