From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Granted Power: You can perform a feat of strength as a supernatural ability. You gain an enhancement bonus to Strength equal to your cleric level. Activating the power is a free action, the power lasts 1 round, and it is usable once per day.
Strength Domain Spells
- Enlarge Person: Humanoid creature doubles in size.
- Bull's Strength: Subject gains +4 to Str for 1 min./level.
- Magic Vestment: Armor or shield gains +1 enhancement per four levels.
- Spell Immunity: Subject is immune to one spell per four levels.
- Righteous Might: Your size increases, and you gain combat bonuses.
- StoneskinM: Ignore 10 points of damage per attack.
- Grasping Hand: Large hand provides cover, pushes, or grapples.
- Clenched Fist: Large hand provides cover, pushes, or attacks your foes.
- Crushing Hand: Large hand provides cover, pushes, or crushes your foes.