From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Granted Power: Gain a +2 bonus on Bluff, Diplomacy, and Sense Motive checks. Gain a +2 bonus on Will saves against enchantment spells and effects.
- Mind Domain Spells
- Comprehend Languages: You understand all spoken and written languages.
- Detect Thoughts: Allows “listening” to surface thoughts.
- Lesser Telepathic Bond: Link with subject within 30 ft. for 10 min./level.
- Discern Lies: Reveals deliberate falsehoods.
- Telepathic Bond: Link lets allies communicate.
- Probe Thoughts: Read subject’s memories, one question/ round.
- Brain Spider: Eavesdrop on thoughts of up to eight other creatures.
- Mind Blank: Subject is immune to mental/emotional magic and scrying.
- Weird: Fearful illusion affects all within 30 ft., either killing or dealing 3d6 damage.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Open Game Content → System Reference Document → Spells → Cleric Domains