From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Also see the lizardfolk creature listing.
A lizardfolk is usually 6 to 7 feet tall with green, gray, or brown scales. Its tail is used for balance and is 3 to 4 feet long. A lizardfolk can weigh from 200 to 250 pounds.
- +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, –2 Intelligence.
- Medium size.
- Humanoid (Reptilian)
- A lizardfolk’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Racial Hit Dice: A lizardfolk begins with two levels of humanoid, which provide 2d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +1, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +0, Ref +3, and Will +0.
- Racial Skills: A lizardfolk’s humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 5 × (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1). Its class skills are Balance, Jump, and Swim. Lizardfolk have a +4 racial bonus on Balance, Jump, and Swim checks.
- Racial Feats: A lizardfolk’s humanoid levels give it one feat.
- +5 natural armor bonus.
- Natural Weapons: 2 claws (1d4) and bite (1d4).
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: A lizardfolk is automatically proficient with simple weapons, and shields.
- Hold Breath: A lizardfolk can hold its breath for a number of rounds equal to four times its Constitution score before it risks drowning.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Draconic. Bonus Languages: Aquan, Goblin, Gnoll, Orc.
- Favored Class: Druid.
- Level Adjustment: +1.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Open Game Content → System Reference Document → Races