From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Law Domain Spells
- Protection from Chaos: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- Calm Emotions: Calms creatures, negating emotion effects.
- Magic Circle against Chaos: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- Order's Wrath: Damages and dazes chaotic creatures.
- Dispel Chaos: +4 bonus against attacks by chaotic creatures.
- Hold Monster: As hold person, but any creature.
- Dictum: Kills, paralyzes, slows, or deafens nonlawful subjects.
- Shield of LawF: +4 to AC, +4 resistance, and SR 25 against chaotic spells.
- Summon Monster IX*: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
*Cast as a law spell only.