From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Also see the kobold creature listing.
Kobolds are short, reptilian humanoids with cowardly and sadistic tendencies.
A kobold’s scaly skin ranges from dark rusty brown to a rusty black color. It has glowing red eyes. Its tail is nonprehensile. Kobolds wear ragged clothing, favoring red and orange. A kobold is 2 to 2-1/2 feet tall and weighs 35 to 45 pounds.
- +2 Dexterity, –4 Strength, –2 Constitution.
- Humanoid (Reptilian).
- Small size: +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, –4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 3/4 of those of Medium characters.
- A kobold’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- +1 natural armor bonus.
- Light Sensitivity (Ex): Kobolds are dazzled in bright sunlight or within the radius of a daylight spell.
- +2 racial bonus on Craft (trapmaking), Profession (miner), and Search checks.
- Automatic Language: Draconic. Bonus Languages: Common, Undercommon.
- Favored Class: Sorcerer.
- Level Adjustment: +0.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Open Game Content → System Reference Document → Races