From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
No matter the form, half-celestials are always comely and delightful to the senses, having golden skin, sparkling eyes, angelic wings, or some other sign of their higher nature.
CREATING A HALF-CELESTIAL
“Half-celestial” is an inherited template that can be added to any living, corporeal creature with an Intelligence score of 4 or higher and non-evil alignment (referred to hereafter as the base creature).
Spell-Like Abilities: A half-celestial with an Intelligence or Wisdom score of 8 or higher has two or more spell-like abilities, depending on its Hit Dice, as indicated on the table below. The abilities are cumulative
|1–2||Protection from evil 3/day, bless|
|3–4||Aid, detect evil|
|5–6||Cure serious wounds, neutralize poison|
|7–8||Holy smite, remove disease|
|13–14||Holy aura 3/day, hallow|
|15–16||mass charm monster|
|17–18||Summon monster IX (celestials only)|
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Immunity to disease.
- Resistance to acid 10, cold 10, and electricity 10.
- Damage reduction: 5/magic (if HD 11 or less) or 10/magic (if HD 12 or more).
- A half-celestial’s natural weapons are treated as magic weapons for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.
- Spell resistance equal to creature’s HD + 10 (maximum 35).
- +4 racial bonus on Fortitude saves against poison.
Skills: A half-celestial gains skill points as an outsider and has skill points equal to (8 + Int modifier) x (HD + 3). Do not include Hit Dice from class levels in this calculation—the half-celestial gains outsider skill points only for its racial Hit Dice, and gains the normal amount of skill points for its class levels. Treat skills from the base creature’s list as class skills, and other skills as cross-class.
Alignment: Always good (any).
Level Adjustment: Same as base creature +4.