From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Also see the blue creature listing.
Blues are a subrace of goblins with an innate knack for psionics. A blue is often smaller than an average goblin, standing just about 3 feet tall and weighing about 40 pounds. Blues have noticeably blue-tinged skin, and their eyes are less dull than those of a common goblin. Otherwise, they resemble their kin. They generally dress in short leather robes, dyed black.
- +2 Intelligence, –2 Strength, –2 Charisma.
- Humanoid (Goblinoid, Psionic)
- Small size: +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, –4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 3/4 of those of Medium characters.
- Blue base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Naturally Psionic: Blues gain 1 bonus power point at 1st level.
- +4 racial bonus on Move Silently checks and Ride checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Goblin. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Giant, Gnoll, Orc.
- Favored Class: Psion.
- Level Adjustment: +1.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Open Game Content → System Reference Document → Races