Rykkyitt (D20 Modern Race)
From D&D Wiki
|—UNCS Soldier being ripped apart by a Rykkyitt Warrior.|
The Rykkyitt are a brutal and vicious race of warriors and hunters. They are predatory and extremely bad-tempered. Fortunately for the rest of the Universe, the rykkyitt still have not achieved space travel, and currently are still planet-bound on Rykkyia, their home planet. The rykkyitt have an impressive array of natural weapons and abilities, as well as a decent arsenal of other weapons at their disposal.
- +4 Strength, +4 Constitution, +4 Dexterity, -4 Charisma.
- Medium Monstrous Humanoid.
- Rykkyitt base land speed is 50 ft.
- Darkvision 60 ft.
- Lowlight vision.
- Scent 60 ft.
- +4 racial bonus on jump, climb, move silently, hide, intimidate and swim checks. +8 on balance checks.
- Natural Weapons: 2 claw (1d6 + strength) 1 bite (1d4 + strength) and 1 tail-blade (1d10 + strength).
- Poison (ex): a rykkyitt's claws, bite, and tail-blade release a potent poison on a successful hit. They deal 1d6 strength damage as initial damage, and paralyzation for 3d10 minutes as secondary damage. In addition, a rykkyitt can spit poison. This is a ranged touch attack with a range of 30 ft. Save dcs are constitution based.
- A rykkyitt starts out with 3 levels of Monstrous Humanoid, which give it 3d8 HD, skill points equal to 6 + intelligence score, 2 feats, and saving throws of Fortitude +3, Reflex +3, and Will +1.
- Automatic Language: Rykkyian Global Language (see below). Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Strong Hero.
- level adjustment: +3.
- Cerili: North-Eastern Hemisphere.
- Neelo: Southern Hemisphere.
- Reene: Western Hemisphere.