Radiation born (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
A Radiation born is often quite dark and grim they often have harsh stories to tell of their pasts
A Radiation born is always tall and at least a little stronger then normal. They have very strange eye and hair colors with the most common eye color being lime green. A Radiation born is always unique in physical looks compared to others they are a very loose species and have many differentiating traits.
Radiation born get along with other mutant races such as the Fish, mutants. They are also respected in societies where physical abilities matter more then intelligence or skill.
A radiation born is always neutral or evil as they prefer a life where they can care for themselves before others. They are always chaotic or lawful.
Radiation born love hot deserts and warm plains they hate being in the cold for too long but can survive in near sub zero temperatures.
Radiation born hate religion and the idea of worshiping a god disgusts them they do however follow traditions that are non religious.
Radiation born speak a harsh raspy language that sounds tortured but comes naturally to them they can speak most languages but always prefer their own and/or common.
Radiation born gain nicknames over time they do have names but not many races can distinguish them apart as the names of most radiation born sound very similar to non radiation born. They dislike their given name so they rarely use it.
- +4 strength +2 dexterity +2 constitution -2 charisma -2 wisdom -2 intelligence. A radiation born is very hardy, flexible and strong but they have a misshapen appearance and a weaker mind.
- Humanoid Radiation born don't fit cleanly into any type except humanoid.
- Medium size No bonus
- Radiation born base land speed is 40 feet:
- Special mutation (Ex) The Radiation born can pick one mutation from the following list Hardened skin (Grants +3 natural Armour). Compound eyes (Grants +2 to spot and perception checks and gives the Radiation born the ability to see in the dark) Corrosive blood (If the Radiation born is cut they will have a chance of bleeding (The higher the damage the more chance of bleeding the DM decides the chance) If they bleed then the enemy's weapon will be covered in blood which will slowly melt the weapon and deal 10 damage to it after 12 rounds. If the Radiation born coats a weapon in blood on purpose it will not melt instead any enemy hit by this weapon must make a fortitude save with a DC of 15 or take 1d8 damage ever round for 1d6 rounds. The Radiation born is of course immune to the effects of their blood).
- Poison/Disease immunity (Ex) A Radiation born is immune to any poison/disease and cannot be forced to be knocked unconscious unless they have less then 0HP.
- Fueled strength (EX) Once a day the Radiation born may increase their strength by 1d8 for 5 rounds.
- Unnatural diet (EX) A Radiation born may eat rotten or bad food and receive the same benefits as if it was well cooked this includes undead flesh or vermin flesh (Which is treated as normal meat for calculating benefits).
- Darkvision 80FT
- Automatic Languages: Drust (The language of the Radiation born) and Common. Bonus Languages: Elven, Orc, Halfling, and Draconic.
- Level Adjustment: +4
|× (+2d20) lb.
|× (+2d20) lb.