Path of the War Rage (5e Subclass)
From D&D Wiki
Path of the War Rage
Barbarians by their nature thrive in times of war. While some do enjoy the conflict and the violence within, others do try to make a peaceful living for themselves, but because of circumstances are dragged back into the violence of it all. You on the other hand are of a different breed. You don't just thrive in war, but you were born for it...made for it. The violence and chaos of war is where you always belonged with peace never being an option for you. Who wants to die of old age and watch themselves waste away when you can die in a blaze of glory with your comrades-in-arms right beside you? Conflict is your home and the men fighting alongside you is your family. You shall live a short life, but a glorious life it would be.
Born for War
At 3rd level, you have come to awaken the violence within you and unleash it on your foes.
- Your Rage damage is doubled.
- You count as one size larger when determining your carrying capacity and the weight you can push, drag or lift.
Arsenal of War
At 6th level, you have come to learn how to use every weapon to your own style of combat, a Rage-fueled Reckless style that none can copy.
- All weapons that you are proficient with, whether it be a melee or ranged weapon, can now benefit from your Rage Damage.
- All weapons that you are proficient with, whether it be a melee or ranged weapon, can now be used in making a Reckless Attack.
- All ranged weapons that you are proficient with can instead use your Strength in your attack and damage rolls.
At 10th level, the rigors of war has come to harden and strengthen your body and will even further, allowing you to inflict even larger violence.
- While you are raging, you can use a bonus action to gain the benefits of the Enlarge spell. The effect lasts for the duration of your Rage. (You do not need to maintain concentration on it.)
- Your carrying capacity (including maximum load and maximum lift) is doubled, and you have advantage on Strength checks made to push, pull or lift.
The Embodiment of War
At 14th level, you now embody the spirit, violence, and chaos of war. Let nothing stand against you.
- You have a +2 bonus to all Strength related rolls, including Attack and Damage rolls using Strength.