Mundane Ranger (3.5e Alternate Class Feature)
From D&D Wiki
You have no knowledge of magic, and instead hone on your own talents.
Replaces: Ranger Spells
Benefit: On levels 4, 8, 12, 16, and 20, you may choose one special ability from the following list.
- Farsight: You roll to spot an approaching creature at twice the normal distance. You also take a penalty of -1 to normal spot checks for every 20 feet of distance, instead of every 10 feet.
- Longstride: Your base land speed is increased by 10 feet.
- Improved Longstride: Your base land speed is increased by a further 10 feet.
- Low Light Vision: You can see just as well in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination as most people can see in bright light.
- Scent: You have honed your sense smell to match the beast of the wild.
- Sixth Sense: You are always aware of the presence and general location of other creatures within 30 feet, even while unconscious.
- Speak with Animals: You can communicate with animals.
- Uncanny Dodge: You can no longer be caught flat-footed.
- Improved Uncanny Dodge: You can no longer be flanked.
- Uncanny Endurance: You gain damage reduction of 5 against non-lethal damage.