Lupus Nomad (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Lupus Nomads come in all types of personalities as humans do, but the wilderness calls to the Lupus Nomads expecially, meaning most tend to live out in the wilderness and avoid structured society. Though it is not uncommon for them to decide to live within a society or with other people. Lupus Nomads are wild in nature and their actions tend to reflect that, most being chaotic. Each individual grows in their own way and take on many combined traits of both a Wolf and a Human, creating many unique individuals.
Lupus Nomads physical traits varies person to person, some may just have ears and a tail, while others may look like a complete humanoid wolf, commonly mistaken for a lycanthrope. But they always retain some form of their both wolf and human heritage in their physical being.
Lupus Nomads tend to act well with other beings, but will confront aggressive beings that threaten something dear to them. As well as those who gain a Lupus' trust will have earned their fierce loyalty.
Lupus Nomads aren't tied to any specific alignment, although most tend to be chaotic because of their wild nature.
Lupus Nomads are renown for being found living in almost any region
Most Lupus Nomads don't follow a religion, but its not unconventional that one may pick up a religion that they might find important to them.
As well as common, Lupu Nomads gain the Wild Empathy class feature (as a Druid) through the wolf heritage granted to them.
Names are given at birth, but it is not uncommon for Lupu Nomads to change names for whatever reason.
- Their choice of any physical racial stat, +2 Strength, OR +2 Dexterity, OR +2 Constitution, and -2 Charisma : Lupu Nomads excel at their physical traits through their heritage, while they lack in their charismatic appeal for most people
- Humanoid (Air, or Fire, or Water, or Cold, or Earth) : Lupu Nomads are very adaptable, so when a Lupu Nomad is Created it gains (and retains) a subtype best suited to where it lives and/or came from, as chosen from below (Fire=desert, cold=snow, ect.)
- -- Air; creatures always have fly speeds and have perfect maneuverability. Gain a fly speed equal to your move speed.
- -- Fire; A creature with the fire subtype has immunity to fire. It has vulnerability to cold, which means it takes half again as much (+50%) damage as normal from cold, regardless of whether a saving throw is allowed, or if the save is a success or failure.
- --Water; Creatures with the water subtype always have swim speeds and can move in water without making Swim checks. A water creature can breathe underwater and usually can breathe air as well. Gain a swim speed equal to your move speed.
- -- Cold; A creature with the cold subtype has immunity to cold. It has vulnerability to fire, which means it takes half again as much (+50%) damage as normal from fire, regardless of whether a saving throw is allowed, or if the save is a success or failure.
- -- Earth; Earth creatures usually have burrow speeds, and most earth creatures can burrow through solid rock. Gain a burrow speed equal to your movement speed.
- Medium :
- Lupu Nomads base land speed is 40 feet: They gain a movement speed from their subtype (if any), as well as Lupu Nomads can channel their inner wolf and run on all fours at a 60ft movement speed.
- Lupu Nomads gain the Scent(Ex) ability as well as a +4 racial bonus to listen checks, based on their wolf heritage.
- Lupu Nomads Gain Lowlight vision 60ft
- Lupu Nomads gain a bonus feat at level one, as well as 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level, based on their human heritage .
- Automatic Languages: Common, and gain the Wild Empathy class feature. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic). See the Speak Language skill.
- Favored Class: Most Lupu Nomads become scouts, or rangers.
- Level Adjustment: +0
|15 years||+ 0-5||+5-10||+10-15|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|30 years||50 years||70 years||+80 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 5"||+ 3d4||190 lb.||× (+3d10) lb.|
|Female||5' 3"||+3d4||160 lb.||× (+3d10) lb.|