Leadership, Tome (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
|Leadership||Fill in prerequisites for this feat||You convince people that obeying you is a good career move.||-|
You convince people that obeying you is a good career move.
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Diplomacy.
- 0 ranks: You can awe even strangers and enemies into following your orders. You can use command as a spell-like ability, with save DC equal to 10 + ½ your character level + your Cha modifier.
- 4 ranks: Your natural talent for leaderships attracts followers. Your leadership score is equal to your ranks in Diplomacy plus your Charisma modifier.
- 9 ranks: You persuade someone that you are so awesome that they should follow you around all the time, acquiring a cohort. A cohort is an intelligent and loyal creature with a CR at least 2 less than your character level. Cohorts gain levels when you do.
- 14 ranks: Your natural majesty stirs guilt in those who refuse your demands.You can use geas as a spell-like ability, but it offers a Will save at DC 10 + ½ your character level + your Cha modifier.
- 19 ranks: You command the loyalty of armies...even opposing ones. You can use greater command as a spell-like ability, with save DC equal to 10 + ½ your character level + your Cha modifier and effective caster level equal to your bonus on Diplomacy checks.
Use Diplomacy + 1/2 charisma as the rank The spell-like abilities do not fail unless impossible.