Campaign Setting Information
- A small section about how classes fit into Infinite Sky.
- Descriptions of how the various races figure into the world of Infinite sky and what place they have assumed in the geography and society.
- Various doohickeys and weapons available to anyone, anywhere (except for things that don't have arms. Be glad, that means that you won't come across a samurai octopus with eight swords.).
- Spells & Magic
- Info on custom spell lists or additional spells available for spellcasters.
The World of Infinite Sky
- The World & Locales
- The land of Infinite Sky and the nations, cultures, and peoples within it.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- Certain and important people (or unimportant) that you might meet during the campaign.
- The Universal symbols of power, good, and evil.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings