Improved Telekinesis (D20 Modern Feat)
From D&D Wiki
You have developed the ability to move objects by manipulating the forces around it. This Feat stacks and its power increases with each additional feat. An increase of 2 ranks in Concentration is required for each consecutive feat in Telekinesis.
- Improved Telekinesis 1: You can pick up small objects no heavier than 50 lbs. A DC 15 required to maintain control of object
- Improved Telekinesis 2: You can pick up medium objects no heavier than 250 lbs. A DC of 20 required to maintain control of object
- Improved Telekinesis 3: You can pick up large objects no heavier than 1250 lbs. A DC of 25 required to maintain control of object
- Improved Telekinesis 4: You can pick up massive objects no heavier than 2500 lbs, even ripping them out of the ground. A DC of 30 required to maintain control of object
- Improved Telekinesis 5: You can pick up colossal objects, even ripping them out of the ground. No weight restrictions. A DC of 35 is required to maintain control of object
With Improved Telekinesis 5, you have the ability to reshape entire sections of terrain. This requires large amounts of time and frequent concentration checks. For every 10 feet of movement in any direction, a new concentration check is required as well as 100 rounds (10 minutes). A DC of 40 or more is sufficient to continue movement. A DC of 39 or less will result in a cessation of movement. A critical fail will result in the total destruction of the object being moved. Upon stoppage (regardless of duration), the player becomes exhausted and cannot use this power again for 2 days.
If another player wishes to assist, add half of the DC to the base DC of 40 and you get the new required combined DC requirement. I.E. if two people attempt to reshape the terrain, a DC of 60 rather than 40 (40 + 20, half the original DC) is required. If three attempt this, the total becomes 90 (40+20+30. 40 + half of 40 + half of 60) and so on.