Human, Far Realm Choosen (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Human, Far Realm Chosen
These humans come off as cold and malice due to their desire to slay those that threaten the natural order of the planes.
Ranging from 5'2" to 6'10", these humans seem to look like any common human except for their eyes which usually appear to reflect their true alignment.
They usually tend to avoid other races because they seem them more as an innocent creature that needs to be protected.
most often true neutral but can be of any alignment.
The Far Realm is what they call home.
They worship the Great Old Ones.
Mostly Aklo and common.
Male names, Ki'darez, Fe'nir, Gol'doka Female names, Je'kirte, Lmorda, Kin'Forru.
- +10 Strength, +10 Constitution, +10 Intelligence, +10 Wisdom, : Apon training at an early age, these humans are extremely healthy and wise due to their mission of self preservation.
- Humanoid (Outsider Native) : born in the Far Realm
- Medium : None
- Human, Far Realm Chosen Base land speed is 80 feet:
- Great Old Ones Knowledge (Su):+15 to Knowledge (Planes) checks
- Great Old Ones Nightmarish Strength (Ex): Once per day, they may call apon the strength of the Great Old Ones to gain a temporary +20 to their strength score. this effect lasts for 1 minute.
- Great Old Ones Visage (Sp): Once per day, they may call apon the image of the Great Old Ones to gain a temporary +30 to their intimidation checks. this effect lasts for 1 minute.
- : Random Starting Ages
|- style="white-space: nowrap;" ! Adulthood || Simple || Moderate || Complex |- style="white-space: nowrap;" | 15 years || 18 (i.e. Barbarian, Rogue, and Sorcerer) || 20 (i.e. Bard, Fighter, Paladin, and Ranger) --> || 25 (i.e. Cleric, Druid, Monk, and Wizard)
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|150 years||500 years||10,000 years||+ 500,000 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 5"||+4d10||100 lb.||× (3d6) lb.|
|Female||4' 1"||+3d10||90 lb.||× (2d6) lb.|