Ghost Step (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
|Fill in prerequisites for this feat
|You might as well be incorporeal for all the noise you make.
You might as well be incorporeal for all the noise you make.
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Move Silently.
- 0 ranks: You gain +3 to your Move Silently checks.
- 4 ranks: Anyone attempting to use Survival to track you must beat you in an opposed check against Move Silently.
- 9 ranks: Creatures with blindsense, blindsight, tremorsense, or similar abilities do not automatically detect your presence, but must succeed on a Listen check, opposed by your Move Silently check, to notice you.
- 14 ranks: With success on a DC 30 Move Silently check as a standard action, you can control ambient sounds within 30 feet of yourself for a round. You can specifically duplicate any effect from Control Sound, Silence, or Ventriloquism, and in general can make sound you've heard come from any part of the area, displace sounds in the area, or suppress any sounds or sounds. Also, if you take a -10 DC penalty on your Move Silently check, anyone within 30 feet of you can substitute your check result for their own.
- 19 ranks: You're so quiet that people don't even remember you when you're standing right next to them. Your opponents count as flat-footed whenever you attack them.