Gajalaka (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Gajalakas are always Choatic Neutral in Alignment.
Gajalakas speak the Gajalaka language, which is when written in the goblin script, to outsiders it sounds like low voices chanting Laka Laka all the time. With their ancient ways of practice, the Gajalaka never learned to write or read. Some, but rarely any Gajalakas learn Common, if a Gajalaka achieves this talent, he will most likely be deemed tribe leader. Gajalaka in contact with dragons are sometimes able to learn Draconic as well, altho they don't make good allies, but will sometimes lend a helping hand.
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Strength
- Type: Monsterous Humanoid
- Small size: As small creatures, the Gajalaka have a +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, –4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 3/4 of those of Medium characters.
- base land speed is 20 feet, and they can burrow underground with a 20 dig speed.
- Gajalaka are natural dancers, gaining +2 racial bonuses to the following skills: Balance, Perform and Jump.
- Illiteracy: Gajalakas don't learn how to write or read, they can choose to learn this by expending 2 skill points.
- Automatic Languages: Gajalaka.
- Bonus Languages: Common, Draconic
- Favored Class: Bard.
- LA: 0
- EL: 0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|21 years||34 years||45 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||2'8"||+1d6"||75 lbs.||× 1 lb.|
|Female||2'6"||+1d6-1"||70 lbs.||× 1 lb.|