Fire Spirits (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
A Fire Spirit is usually curious and mischievous, they like exploring and watching things burn, usually small things, but they are known for some "accidental" large scale fires.
Fire Spirits stand at around 5'6" weighing near 120 lbs, the females are shorter and slimmer. Fire Spirits have red irises and coal black pupils. Fire Spirits, at will, can turn their body of flesh into one of fire.
Altogether friendly, Fire Spirits get along with any race that will accept them, except for any race of water or ice.
Fire Spirits are normally chaotic neutral, although a lawful Fire Spirit is not unheard of.
Fire Spirits usually never settle down in one place, although groups of them living together can be find near volcanoes, in deserts, and around major heat sources.
Fire Spirits will choose any God or Deity of Fire or Chaos
Fire Spirits know common, and can learn any language of fire just by touching someone who speaks it.
A Fire Spirits' name is usually given to them by their parent(s)
- +2 Dexterity, −1 Constitution, −1 Wisdom : Light and nimble on their feet to run and dodge, and compulsive to opt for charging in and burning things
- Humanoid (Fire): Fire Spirits are the offspring of fire elementals and humans.
- Medium Size
- Fire Spirits base land speed is 30 feet: Movement speed increases to 40 feet when in True Form
- True Form (Ex): The fire spirit turns its body into fire, armor and weapons disappear, vulnerable to water and ice magics, +5 dexterity, −5 strength all fire spells cast in true form deal 4d10 fire damage
- The Fire's Warmth (Sp): Can only be done while in True Form, the Fire Spirit can inhabit an already lit flame and heal themselves, if the fires is put out they lose the amount of health they heal for and are immobilized for half the amount healed (healed for 10, lost 10 health and immobilized for 5 minutes)
- Tools of the Flame: Can be used at anytime—Summon fire to help out with everyday tasks.
- Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Can learn any language of fire at the touch of someone who speaks it.
- Favored Class: Fire Blade.
- Level Adjustment: 1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||85 years||115 years||+3d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 6"||+2d10||120 lb.||× (2d6) lb.|
|Female||5' 2"||+2d10||100 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|