Elves, Townlike (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Town Elves are the least haughty of all elves and most commonly found highly integrated into human towns. They are for the most part accepting of most races and customs.
Town Elves are very human like while still keeping much of there Elven charm. Their ears are pointy like all elves and they are very slender. Their hair, eye and skin colour vary depending on where they stay but it is very varied. They are also quite petite.
Generally shunned by most elves for not being "True Elves" due to the fact that they came about from a long line of elves, half-elves, humans and other races.
Most town elves favor towards neutral in the lawful-chaos axis.
Town elves generaly feel most at home in places like a busy town or huge metropolis, anywhere where there is a huge mass of people to interact with.
These elves generally worship the main human and/or elven deities though they might worship another deity if their worship is common place where they stay.
Town elves can speak Elven and Common.
Town elves are generally part of big houses that share a surname. Some of the big ones are: House Teryuan, House Ijasat, House Fweudt, House Qutagas and House Ysak First names are commonly the name of a person of importance to the parents so names from many cultures are common place.
- +2 Charisma -2 Strength: Town Elves can get along with many people but they are not that strong.
- Humanoid (Elf): Even after there evolution from most Elves, Town Elves are still elves.
- Medium as medium creatures Town Elves gain no bonuses or penalties based on their size.
- Town Elves base land speed is 40 feet: because they spend most of there time moving quickly around towns.
- Low-Light Vision.
- +2 racial bonus on listen, spot, bluff, sense motive, and diplomacy checks and those skills are always class skills.
- Immunity to sleep effects.
- +2 racial bonus on will saves against enchantment spells.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Elven Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Bard
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|175 years||263 years||350 years||+4d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4’ 3”||+3d4||85lb.||× (1d6) lb.|
|Female||4’ 3”||+3d4||80lb.||× (1d6) lb.|