High Mind Elves
High-Mind Elves are a subgroup of elves with enhanced mental abilities and weaker physical bodies compared to other groups of elves. They are not a separate group, they are just made up of elves who fit this description, regardless of what made them this way. Some are born this way naturally while others are this way do to genetic manipulation or breeding.
- +6 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma, -4 Constitution, -6 Strength, -2 Dexterity
- Humanoid (Elf)
- Medium: As Medium creatures, high elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- High-Mind Elf base land speed is 30ft.
- Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +4 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-Light Vision: A high elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Any
Table: High-Mind Elf Random Starting Ages
Table: High-Mind Elf Aging Effects
Table: High-Mind Elf Random Height and Weight
||× (1d6) lb.
||× (1d6) lb.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races