Elves, High, 4th Variant (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Little child-like folks who lives in the forest. They live a simple life made of pranks, magic and musics. Magic comes naturaly to them, and they use it to pull pranks on other feyfolk or on humans. They also use their magic to hide from the more dangerous creatures of the forest, such as ogre or goblin.
Elves are edonistic creatures, they love to play games and listen to music, but despite their apparent lazyness, they are proud and can become very serious in an instant if the situation is grave.
Elves are fair hunanoid creatures of small stature. They might be mistaken for human children if it wasn't for their long, pointy ears. Elves are very long-lived and it takes hundreds of years for their body to begin to show signs of age.
They average between 3` 9`` and 4` 2`` of height and beween 50 and 60lb of weight. They usualy dress in bright and colorful clothing matching the season's color, blue and white for winter, green and grey for spring, red and yellow for summer, and orange and black for fall. Elf have the same range of complexions as humans, tending more toward tan or brown hues. A typical elf's hair is dark brown, mossy green, light blue or deep golden.
Elves are usualy chaotic good, they love being free to do whatever they want but will usualy help those in needs. Evil elf are as rare as they are scary, and are not often tolerated in elven society.
Elves lives in the highest treetop of deepest and largest forest. Humankind rarely adventures into those enchanted forest, most of them fear the magic inside. Elves build small treehouse in the highest and strongest trees of the forest, connecting their houses with ropebridges.
Elves don't often settle near human society, however some elven house have been found on the edge of human settlements.
Elves have no true religion, they pay their respect to the seasons and diverse forces of natures. To them, the blind devotion that human show to their god is just crazy.
All elves speak Elven and Sylvan. Bonus: Common, Dwarven, Gnomic, Draconic, Giant, Goblin, Druidic and Celestial.
Male names: Pock, Malis, Gimlaw, Pert, Pete, Kuk, Russ, Raich, Jinlir, Joon, Hein.
Female names: Mika, Marris, Morgana, Miania, Jeel, Juun, Joan, Tyul, Walicia.
Clan names: Greenleaf, Silverthread, Redtongue, Swiftfeet, Quickfinger, Greenroot, Greywood, Goldleaf.
- -2 Strength, -2 Constitution, +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma. Smaller, elves aren't as strong or endurant as human, however they are nimble and charming.
- Humanoid (Fey)
- Small: As a Small creature, an elf gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but uses smaller weapons than humans use, and lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
- Elf base land speed is 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: A high elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- +3 racial bonus on saving throw agaist Illusion and Enchantment.
- Add +1 to the Difficulty Class for all saving throw against Illusion and enchantment spells cast by elves. This adjustment stacks with those from similar effects.
- Elven will: Elves have a +1 bonus on will Saving Throw.
- Elven health: Elves have natural immunity to all earthly diseases, they suffer no effect from natural diseases. In addiction, elves receive a +4 bonus on Fortitude Saving Throw agaist supenatural diseases.
- +2 bonus on craft check that are related to wood, such as bowmaking or woodworking.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
- +2 racial bonus on Climb, Jump, Survival, and Move Silently checks.
- +1 racial bonus on attack rolls with thrown weapons and slings.
- Automatic Languages: Elven and Sylvan. Bonus languages: Common, dwarven, gnomic, draconic, giant, goblin, druidic and celestial.
- Favored Class: Wizard, sorcerer or druid.
- Level Adjustment: +0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|150 years||300 years||500 years||1000 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||3' 8"||+1d6||55 lb.||× 1 lb.|
|Female||3' 7"||+1d6||50 lb.||× 1 lb.|