Elven Cat (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Elven cats may be intelligent, but they still have animal instincts. When not picking pockets or casting spells you can find them sun bathing, hunting, and doing other cat things. (They love string as much as the next cat!) Many Elven cats like to honor their creator and thus take up wizardry, but others instead find it too easy to pick the pockets of those who can't resist a cute kitty.
They're cats for crying out loud! You should know what a cat looks like!
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Length||Length Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||0' 6"||+1d6||1' 6"||+1d6||4 lb.||+1d4 lb.|
|Female||0' 5"||+1d6||1' 5"||+1d6||3 lb.||+1d4 lb.|
Like Elves, Elven Cats think them better then everyone else, except it just got worse when they became a magical beast. Just like cats, Elven cats own you.
Almost always chaotic.
Big cities where there is lots of mice and rats, but it has to have sunny weather (for the sun baths, of course).
Elven cats don't have their own religion (yet) but many worship Pelor (god of the sun, They love their sun baths).
Elven cats can magically speak one language, but can learn and comprehend any language they please.
Elven cats usually have Elven names.
- -4 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, (Ability adjustments from being tiny sized taken into account): Same as cats, except with a nice intelligence boost.
- Magical Beast: They can talk and can think like us (better even), ergo magical.
- Tiny sized: +2 to attack and AC, -8 to grapple, +8 to hide.
- Elven Cat's base land speed is 30 feet
- Natural Attacks (Ex): Elven cats have natural claw and bite attacks that deal 1d2 damage and 1d3 damage respectfully.
- Low-light Vision (Ex): Elven Cats can see twice as far in dim light or moon light then humans.
- Scent (Ex): Elven cats can smell approaching enemies, sniff out hidden foes, and track by sense of smell.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Elven. Bonus Languages: Any, except secret languages.
- Favored Class: Wizard.
- Level Adjustment: +1
- Elven Magic
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|8 years||10 years||12 years||+1d3 years|