Draig Eni (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Draig Eni are prideful and keen to battle. They normally never run from battle unless they see the odds are greatly against them; however, if it is against their clan, they'd fight to their last breath to protect it. Draig Eni will protect allies wherever they can. Their build makes them hungry for battle even at a young age. Draig Eni tend to not show emotion in front of others. If they are seen in a sad state, they shrug it off and act as if nothing is wrong.
For the most part they look like normal Dragonborn except their backs have ever shifting colors and patterns on them. Their eyes change colors as much as their backs do. They have birthmarks that always standout and stay one color.
Draig Eni trust no other draconic race other than their own and Mithral dragons; they view Dragonborn and Spawn of Tiamat as their mortal enemies, and will more than likely attempt to kill them on sight. They're mostly peaceful with other races, especially those of mountainous regions. They are leary of goblins though. Draig Eni will only let there guard down when they have forged a kinship with someone form another race.
Draig Eni alignments are almost always neutral on one axis.
They like high elevations so they usually live in mountainous regions.
Draig Eni have built shrines devoted to Io where they'd worship Him and His many blessings and few curses. They feel as though their purpose is to carry out Io's will.
Draconic and common are their main language. They learn languages form other mountain races.
Until adulthood, Draig Eni are refer to by their birthmark color and shape. Once they reach adulthood, a name is given to them that normally signifies a gift or strength for which they were known for in the eyes of the elder of the clan. The color of their birthmark becomes their surname and is only used by dear friends.
- +4 Strength +2 Charisma: Their dragonblood gives them more strength and their shifting colors soothe people
- Humanoid (dragonblood)
- Medium: no bonuses
- Draig Eni base land speed is 30 feet:
- +2 dodge bonus to Armor Class against creatures of the dragon type. :
- Immunity to Frightful Presence.
- Draconic Aspect of the Heart (Su): Draig Eni only gain the draconic aspect of a breath weapon. The breath
weapon is a bright, shining line or cone that coruscates with every color. The line’s length is 5 feet per Hit Die the Draig Eni has, up to a maximum of 100 feet at 20 HD. The cone is 15ft every 3 HD after 3 HD will add 15ft to a maximum of 60ft at 12 HD. The breath weapon deals 1d8 points of damage, plus an extra 1d8 points for each 3 HD the Draig Eni possesses. The damage can be acid, cold, electricity, or fire, changing on each use as the Draig Eni chooses. A successful Reflex save (DC 10 + 1/2 the Draig Eni's HD + her Cha modifier) halves the damage. A Draig Eni can use her breath weapon once every 1d6+2 rounds.
- Energy buildup: when you breath an energy you become vulnerable to it equal to you HD and resistant to it's opposite equal to your HD (Fire and cold are opposites) (Acid and electricity are opposites)
- Automatic Languages: Draconic and Common. Bonus Languages: Bonus Languages Goblin, Giant, and Dwarven.
- Favored Class: Fighter, Warlord, Sorcerer.
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|200 years||325 years||550 years||+2d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6'||1d12"||250 lb.||25× (1d3) lb.|
|Female||5' 6"||+1d12"||200 lb.||25× (1d3) lb.|