Draconoids, Bombadier (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Draconoids are relatively short-lived dragons who are not innately magical like their longer-lived cousins are. Bombadier draconoids average 4-5 feet tall at the shoulder (when on all fours, 6-7 feet tall when standing on their hind legs) and 300 pounds heavy. Their scales are neutral tones ranging from black to brown to silvery gray. They have armor plates on the tops of their heads and along their backs, and two long, spiked horns which point forward off their head. Their eyes can be yellow, green, orange, or brown. They wear richly colored clothing made of silks and other lightweight materials.
Io, Tiamat, and Bahamut are the chiefly worshipped dragon deities, with Io being the father of the other two. Tiamat is a Lawful Evil five-headed goddess, and Bahamut is a Lawful Good god. Io is Neutral.
For more draconic deities, see Io's deific relationships.
Bombadier draconoids list their family name first, and their given name second.
Example Family Names: Wakahisa, Tsukino, Sato, Oshiro, Mori, Inoue, Kitao, Yumura, Koisu
Example Male Names: Ai, Yuu, Shota, Ryou, Kouro, Dai, Haru, Hidei, Noburu
Example Female Name: Ren, Ume, Yuri, Aya, Airi, Jori, Kyo, Mei, Noa
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Strength
- Monstrous Humanoid (Draconoid).
- Medium: As Medium creatures, bombadier draconoids have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Bombadier draconoid base land speed is 20 feet when standing on hind legs and 40 feet when on all fours.
- A bombadier draconoid has a fly speed of 50 feet with poor maneuverability.
- +2 natural armor bonus.
- Breath Weapon (Su): A bombadier draconoid can use a 30-foot line of acid attack three times a day, with a 1d4-round cooldown.
- Natural Weapons: Bombadier draconoids have a natural bite (1d6) and claw attack (1d4).
- Superior Low-Light Vision: A bombadier draconoid can see four times as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. He retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Draconic. Bonus Languages: Elven, Undercommon, Goblin, Orc, Sylvan, Dwarven.
- Favored Class: Wizard. A multiclass bombadier draconoid's wizard class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.
- Level Adjustment: +0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|60 years||80 years||120 years||+3d20 years|
|Gender||Base Shoulder Height (all fours)||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4'5"||+2d10||150 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4'||+2d10||130 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|