Dharmadhannyael's Son (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Dharmadhannyael's Son are heavenly creatures descendants of Dharmadhannyael the angel of wisdom, but their children have to prove their worth down the world and performing certain missions for his father in order to prove that it is worthy to sit next to him on the throne of heaven.
With a silvery skin and blue hair like the sky, the Dharmadhannyael's Son are beautiful creatures that arouse admiration of all wherever he goes.
They feel fascinated by humans for their tastes, their loves and customs. Considers all races as allies, except all half or completely demonic race and all aberration races.
Dharmadhannyael's Son are never neutral or evil.
The Dharmadhannyael's Son does not have own residence, they live by helping people wherever he goes and so receive groceries and overnight. All they know and rely on Dharmadhannyael's Son, their arrival is an omen of a blessing.
Dharmadhannyael's Son usually venerate Mystra, Lathander, Selune and Tymora. However one can choose any god good, loyal or neutral.
Dharmadhannyael's Son speak Celestial.
Usually a Dharmadhannyael's Son uses names of angels or heavenly creatures.
LIKE: Adriel, Arariel, Hesediel, Zadkiel, Michael and others
- : -2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence, +4 Wisdom, -2 Charisma
- : Outsider (celestial)
- : Small, Medium or Greater
- : base land speed is feet: 30ft Small, 40ft Medium and 60ft Greater
- : Father's Blessing (Ex): the Dharmadhannyael's Son uses the wisdom in place of intelligence or charisma to determine spells won by other base classes and their respective DC. (cast spells with Father's Blessing ignores spell fails.)
- Automatic Languages: Celestial . Bonus Languages: Common, Infernal, Abyssal .
- Favored Class: Should be Cleric, levels of other bass classes can not exceed in 3 the level of Cleric's Dharmadhannyael Son's .
- Level Adjustment:+1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|100 years||500 years||1000 years||+1d100x10 years|