Deft Fingers (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
|Fill in prerequisites for this feat
|Your amazing manual dexterity is the talk of princes and princesses.
Your amazing manual dexterity is the talk of princes and princesses.
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Sleight of Hand.
- 0 ranks: You gain a +3 bonus on your Sleight of Hand checks.
- 4 ranks: If you draw a hidden weapon and attack with it in the same round, your opponent loses their Dexterity bonus to AC against your first attack with that weapon that round. This ability can only be used once per round.
- 9 ranks: You can make an adjacent creature or object your size or smaller 'disappear' with your legerdemain. If you succeed on a DC 30 Sleight of Hand check as a standard action, your target can make a Hide check, or you can make the Hide check for them or it. As usual, you can hide larger creatures or objects by taking a -20 cumulative penalty for each size category larger they are than you.
- 14 ranks: With a DC 30 Sleight of Hand check, you can use shrink item as a spell-like ability.
- 19 ranks: With a DC 40 Sleight of Hand check, you can use teleport object as a spell-like ability. You can also retrieve items placed in the Ethereal Plane using teleport object. With a DC 40 Sleight of Hand check, you can use instant summons as a spell-like ability without requiring arcane mark, but you may only designate one item at a time.