Defective Angel (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The Defective Angel
The Defective Angels do not get along well with others. They have the feeling that they need to do something good (Save someone) but they have the impulse control of a Fallen Angel (little to None) They are trying to be kind, but sometimes they do the most evil things.
The Defective Angels are a lot like their unbroken brothers. 6'2 (male) and about 5'10" (female) They have the same eye, and hair color a human can have along with more vibrant colors. Out of their backs are a pair of two gray wings, spanning about 20 feet when fully extended (they can conceal these wings at any time, but "detect magic" can still sense them.)
Being as they are neither Fallen Angels, nor normal Angels they do not fit in with most any race. If another race will accept them they will work with them.
Most Defective Angels are Neutral, however there have been good, and bad angels.
They come from Heaven, but are cast out.
They believe in whatever god created them.
Common and Celestial, but can learn any others.
They don't not remember their heavenly names, so they take a name from the culture they are living in.
- +2 Dexterity, +4 Charisma, -2 Strength: The Defective Angels are smart and fast, along with using their heavenly looks to aid them.
- Celestial Humanoid
- Medium-No size bonus or penalty.
- Defective Angels base land speed is 30 feet: When flying they have a movement speed of 70 feet, along with good maneuverability.
- (Ex) Being a Angel they do not need to eat, or drink, however they do still need to breath.
- Automatic Languages: Common, and Celestial. Bonus Languages: Any non-secret language.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
- Level Adjust: 1
|25 years||+ 10||+ 25||+ 30|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|5000 years||7000 years||10,000 years||+ No max years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 2"||+ 2d6||175 lb.||× +2d10 lb.|
|Female||5' 10"||+ 2d6||140 lb.||× +2d10 lb.|